Sunday Demo Night - FREE!
- Free ticket for audience at Sunday Demo Night, 26th October at 5:30pm to see the results and praise the participants of Garage48.
We expect about 100 people with a full commitment to participate the challenging 48 hour weekend program building new web and mobile applications. We are looking for various skill-sets and roles:
- Front end developers and designers - you fit here if you know HTML/CSS/JS/AJAX and call yourself a front end designer and/or you are graphic designer for either websites or software
- Backend developers and mobile developers - you fit here if you know php, Mysql and all other important terms and what to do with them. You can plan technical architecture for complex websites and software and test the outcome.
- Project managers and visionaries - you fit here if you have awesome IT ideas that you want to make happen. But also if you are a good project manager for IT teams.
- Marketing and business development - every business needs marketing ideas from the beginning. You fit here if your blood runs for sales, marketing and making products fly and reach the audience.
After you have registered we will send you an email with further information.
- Ticket: - covers all food, snacks and drinks during the event!
We have different prices for students and working people to make sure that everybody can attend the amazing event. We might ask students to provide a valid student card at entrance.
- Student price -
- Participant price -
- Registration fee is paid through Mobile payments after your registration has been accepted! We will send you details about it.
Keep yourself updated via Facebook and Twitter feed or come back to garage48.org