This is also the first time that anyone will build products and services for the e-Residency platform, as this idea of a transnational digital identity is being copied by 3 countries already. Kaspar Korjus, the Program Director for e-Residency said this only proves the demand and brilliancy of the idea. Actually, the author of the idea of e-Reisdency came from Siim Sikkut, who is also one of the mentors present at the event.
The other team members of e-Residency are also present and ready to help the teams with every advice possible - Katre Kasmel, Katrin Sepp, Victoria Saue and Ott Vatter! Also, we had welcoming words from the Major of Vormsi - Tanel Viks, who thinks the real challenge is how to get people back to "the real world" - Vormsi. Do not worry, we are already in love with this island, Tanel!
It also pays off to work hard during the upcoming weekend, as the prizes are absolutely fantastic: the main prize is a trip to Heslinki to the SLUSH conference for the winning team! Plus, we will give out tickets to the Latitude59 conference for 2 teams, 1 spot in the TOP30 in Ajujaht and Hedman Partners is going to give 1000€ worth of legal services! Wait, there is more: Ronimisministeerium is going to bring 2 teams to climbing, as part of team building! And last, but not least - 2 teams are going to the e-Residency acceleration program organised by Startup Wise Guys!
Now, without further ado, here are the ideas that got accepted as a team:
for loging in with e-Residency account. To build a outsorced platform, that gives you a code to add a button to any platform. Simple business model for the sertificate.
outside the borders - A platform that provides legal contract forms for
marriages, investments and writing contracts etc.
web-based solution that will generate the bylaws solution wizard.
(Estonian Visa Express) – the smartest and fastest visa service in the world
State for e-residents- a complex view for e-residents, a interactive web-based
- E- Lube – one smooth portal for startups that would combine all steps into one. One resident place where you can register company, open bank account, and later have standardised agreements and a accounting portal.
most secure business communication network. We’re doing this to optimize the
cross-platform secure needs, to know with whom we’re talking to.
for entrepreneurs – automated company registration for entrepreneurs, it also
gives company address etc.
artist’s vault design process – to claim authorship for artist’s work
people who can share their network knowledge and experience, for people without
a successor to grow more young entrepreneurs
Ideas and idea owners, that can try their luck next time:
2. E-Jobs work and place, any time. Webpage for e-citizens where job seekers and employees connect.
7. Digital Notary & depository for countersignature to record and storage documents
8. Bank ID – id-card based credit card for retail card payments
9. Make it easier for people to optimize taxes and move more freely.
10. Pet as e-resident! To have a health report for pets!
12. Syncime.com –smoother shareholder meetings for crowd-funded startups, an environment, where signs in with a ID card and. You need to be identificed, a signature and e-voting!
14. Residency Room- collaboration network for e-residents, with vertified information in one account
17. uID – for services that need client identification with blockchain technology.
18. Velox app – Training system, if we take the teens and boost their brain and make then junior e-Residents.
19. Web based service, that shows the countries that helps you apply for and gives you a support package, it shows you all countries that you are eligible for
20. Cross-border e-sign- a online tool and edit, share small contracts
22. To promote e-residency by companies
23. One single card that allows to manage all these, user can decide what kind of data they want to give out
24. An event management system to
25. E-lottery with e-resident card and everyone can play without going to casino!
26. Online shopping place, where you choose what would you want and it would be legally binding
27. A service that generates legal body government circus
28. Door lock using the ID card!
Garage48 e-Residency events are taking place in the framework of EU Structural Funds programme "Raising Public Awareness about the Information Society" and is funded by the European Regional Development Fund.